The Project Need Foundation
The Project Need Foundation is committed to building sustainable and equitable systems to bring about needed change that will safeguard our children and the welfare of families and the community in Benton Harbor, Michigan.
- Affordable Housing and Developments – Helping to end homelessness for Community and Veterans
- Food Resources – Access to daily fresh food locally
- Mental Health Services and Building Healthy, Strong Communities
- Education – Mentoring from cradle and early development to college preparation and job/career training
- Programs for racial healing, disparities and inequalities to move towards systematic changes
- 21st Century Policing – Building trust with community and Police
- Equal Justice for All
For more information, please contact:
MaryAlice Adams, Founder – The Project Need Foundation
152 Lake Ave
Benton Harbor, MI 49022
Help with need change in our community by donating today!