Why Should My Organization Join Freshwater Future?
Being a part of the Freshwater Future network means more than just getting a quarterly newsletter in the mail. It means you’re a leader, a group that is making a difference. Becoming a paid member provides you many benefits and access to resources. By giving us a little, we can give back even more to your group and others working tirelessly to protect our precious Lakes Erie, Huron, Michigan, Ontario and Superior. Don’t hesitate—join today by visiting our website, www.fresh waterfuture.org.
Organization member benefits include:
- Discounted consulting rates and scholarship opportunities
- Twice per year access to the Freshwater Future network of over 1,800 groups and individuals for assistance with your project. (Also available to individuals who donate $100 or more)
- Discounted individual membership rates for your organization’s members’
- Participation in Great Lakes advocacy
- Complimentary one-hour of consultation time from Freshwater Future staff
- Freshwater Future quarterly newsletter, Freshwater Voices (E-mail or print version)
- Ability to apply for Freshwater Future grant opportunities
- Special member “Action Alerts” on policy issues with tips on how to get involved
- Access to Members Only section of freshwaterfuture.org, containing an array of tools, updates, issue materials and more (developing and changing monthly)
- Special member pricing for events
- Name printed in newsletter and annual report
- Satisfaction of knowing you are helping to preserve and protect a global treasure